taking health and nutrition to the next level!
- Chinese Name Rou Cong Rong 肉苁蓉
- Latin Name Cistanche Y. C. Ma
- Other Names Cistanche salsa, Cistanche
- Used Part Stem
- Specification Full Spectrum Extract Powder
- Anti-aging and properties
- Improvement of brain function
- Strong aphrodisiac and sexual health restoration
- Significantly increases testosterone production
- Immune system modulator
- Anti-fatigue properties and metabolism correction
- Skin quality rejuvenation
- Anti-oxidant properties 15 times greater than resveratrol
Cistanche extract is manufactured in a specially constructed GMP-compliant plant in the oasis region of Hotan in China's Takla-Makan desert. Cistanche features in the daily diet of the local population there who enjoy one of the longest life expectancies in the world. Many of them attribute their longevity to regular consumption of
The active principles of Cistanche extract, echinacoside are phenylethanoid glycosides. Acteoside, a polyphenol, is a powerful antioxidant that is 15 times more active than resveratrol.
Research conducted jointly by a Japanese company, a pharmaceutical laboratory in Shanghai and the University of Beijing, showed that Cistanche extract helps prevent the brain and skin, increases sexual and accelerates fat metabolism.
The studies suggest, in particular, that Cistanche Cistanche salsa, a plant from the same family:
Ingredients: 20:1 Cistanche Extract*
Other Ingredients: None
Container Size: 1.8oz. | 50 grams
Serving Size: 1/4 - 1 teaspoon.
Directions: Add 1/4 – 1 teaspoon (more or less depending on your taste and experience level) to 8 oz of hot water. Mix and enjoy. This powder can also be added to smoothies, juices, and protein shakes. Lastly, you can just eat the powder right from the bag as it is a pure extract and ready to consume as is.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of ' reach. Store away from direct light, and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.
* This powder is a concentrated extract, this means that the active constituents are extracted from the herb and then concentrated to a 20:1 ratio. The ratio means that 20 pounds of herb concentrated down into one pound of extract!
The information on this website is not intended to replace the advice of your health practitioner. If you believe you are experiencing a medical or health problem please seek the assistance of a qualified health professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.